Safe natural therapy to heal illness and improve well-being
Acupuncture is a key component of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Acupuncture regulates the body’s ability to heal through the stimulation of different sites on the body with a very fine needle. The sites on the body that are used are specific areas of highly innervated tissue called “acupuncture points”. Stimulating these points result in specific and measurable chemical, electrical, and functional changes which increase the body’s healing potential. Acupuncture has a rich history going back at least 2,000 years and there are dozens of different styles of acupuncture. We utilize the best parts of most major acupuncture styles to provide superior results to our patients.
- Pain Conditions: Musculoskeletal Pain (back, neck, knee, shoulder, elbow, etc.), Arthritis, Migraines, Headaches, Sports Injuries, Fibromyalgia, TMJ, Post-Operative Recovery, Nervous System Disorders.
- Respiratory Disorders: Asthma, Allergies, Sinus Problems.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Food Allergies, Ulcers, Gastritis, Acid Reflux, Indigestion, Constipation/Diarrhea.
- Women’s Health: Infertility, PMS, Menstrual Irregularities, Endometriosis, Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome, Menopause, Hormonal Imbalances, Pregnancy Conditions, Postpartum, Reproductive Disorders, Breech Baby.
- Men’s Health: Incontinence, Reproductive Disorders, Prostate Problems.
- Children’s Health: Coughs, Colic, Allergies, ADD/ADHD, Sleep Disorders, Digestive Problems, Fever/Flu/Colds, Stomach Aches/Nausea, Headaches, Bed Wetting.
- Addictions: Smoking, Cravings, Drug, Alcohol.
- Mental/Emotional: Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Sleep Disturbances, Stress.